Monday, July 4, 2011

To do or not to do

I am a no-nonsense person. Rather I am a person who gets so worked up over nonsensical stuff that I prefer to not even test the nonsense potential of a situation. More simply, I hate complications. I am willing to put up with a bit of inconvenience and extra work if I can avoid getting entangled in all the nonsensical anxiety that complications bring along. But today, a dear friend of mine has put me back into the throes of thinking, that I usually manage to ignore, by pointing out how fresh food is worth a bit of trouble. I cannot turn a blind eye to the matter anymore, especially now. And the timing of the thinking assault is perfect.

My boss has already been forcing me to think by expecting me to unravel and simplify the meaning behind various paradoxes for junior school kids. I wanted to tell him, if I could have cracked logic and reasoning then I would have been punching numbers and figures in a crisp business suit in some hotshot corporation.

So in this very delicate state of mind, when my guard is down, there comes a problem that I would normally label nonsensical. But you see it is not nonsensical. At the same time it is because I can solve it by either doing the needful or blocking it out. But I can’t because I like drama and some theatrics. And I definitely suffer from the dominoes effect.

No comments: