Friday, July 22, 2011

If only I had...

Some decor sense!Everyone wants to have a beautiful home. But working towards a well-done home is one of the most difficult tasks for people who lack the creative bone. I love all things beautiful. I love browsing through décor magazines and blogs. In an alternate life I would had loved to be a purchaser for a home store. But that’s it. My love of knick knacks, curios and interesting stuff has never translated into an interesting concept or eclectic mishmash that defines an individual’s style and home. However hard I try, I cannot say what wall colours will look good, what kind of furniture would suit a corner or how an empty space could be transformed using simple pieces. Now that I will soon be unemployed and have an empty house to cast my magic on, the lack of one talent I would have loved to be blessed with is bothering me big time.

No comments: