Sunday, December 5, 2010

Work Relax Eat

When life throws lemons at you make lemonade. I am not sure if that is how it goes but I am sure that is what it precisely means. Past month, I decided to put on war paint and not duck the lemons that life has taken to throwing at me. Even war generals get cold feet. I started unsteady but steeled on the way. I worked late, over the weekend, forgot about the helper's impending leave and the gathering dust and laundry. As I pushed my aching self to the limit, I discovered that I may soon be glaring at the world with four eyes. At the end I got to lie down on the beach, go kayaking, spot jelly fishes, watch people, have yummy food, get tanned, sleep and shop. Putting up on of my favourite pictures of the short holiday I went on.


(That's not me)

No comments: